Friday, October 8, 2010

Disney-themed Decals

If you know me, you know I love all things Disney. L-O-V-E! I love Disney so much that my husband actually proposed to me in front of the castle at The Happiest Place on Earth. Insert "Awwwww" here :) So, you can imagine how excited I was when one of my fave blogs "Someday Crafts" announced a Disney Categorically Crafting Show. I went right to work designing some Disney-themed decals for the event. I ran the gamut and took some creative license with each, but I hope you enjoy them! They're all available in my Etsy shop 








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking to buy a exclusive, uncommon or exclusive present? We have the best presents birthday parties, children, mum and dad, him and her ... modify to USA website.

Buy Your cool gift in usa la decals shop